First of all, SUD-UE Coordination Team and all Partner Universities would like to thank you for your applications and we are pleased to inform you that the First Selection Meeting of EMA2 Lot 14 SUD-UE was hosted by Universidad del Valle, Colombia at the end of April 2014.
As a result of this, we are publishing a list of selected grantees. Due to personal data protection policies, the consortium is not allowed to publish the names or data of successful applicants. Instead, selected grantees are identified by their Application Number (ID number).
All selected grantees will be contacted by their home university, host university or/and the Coordinating Institution (University of Deusto) by email.
All reserved and rejected applicants will be contacted by the Coordinating Institution (University of Deusto) by email.
Please, check your SPAM folder.
Reasons for the rejection of your application
- Limited number of grants.
- Balance/percentage to be respected, regarding type of mobility, Target group, host/home university, nationality and gender.
- Selection criteria established by the Consortium: academic performance, motivation of the candidates, level of language skills to follow courses at host university, matching with the academic offer, etc..
- Incomplete application form.
- Eligibility criteria for applicants: http://www.sudue.eu/who-can-participate/
This is only for Rejected applications which have been communicated by email. It can be filled in in English or in Spanish. Deadline for appealing will be May 27th 2014