Guidance for a sound application:
- Before applying, please read carefully all the information provided by the web, particularly WHO CAN PARTICIPATE and all the information provided in FIELDS OF STUDY.
- Now, check the APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
- Identify the Target group you belong to.
- While filling the online application make sure to provide the requested information. If you have doubts about the information that is requested, please check the text explaining each of the terms in the application.
- The information provided in your online application will be regarded as your contact information, please make sure to provide accurate information.
- All online application must be submitted with a number of attachments. All the requested documents are part of the eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Most universities have specific language requirements that can vary within institutions and within programmes. Please make sure to provide the requested language tests results.
- IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO APPLY TO ONE COUNTRY PER PRIORITY. E.g. If you apply for the University of Deusto (Spain) in your 1st choice, you can’t choose any university in Spain for your 2nd and 3rd choice.
- If you are undergraduate, please keep in mind that in order to be eligible you must, on the one hand, have passed at least one academic year and on the other hand, not be enrolled in your last year of studies at the moment of the application.
- If you are applying for a doctorate programme, please keep in mind that your research topic is crucial for your acceptance. This document provides an idea of your academic knowledge and interest. It is highly advisable before applying to visit the host university’s doctorate website to have a deeper understanding about the research lines offered by the programme and the fields of expertise. The matching between the research topic of your interest and the research lines offered by the doctorate programme is one of the most relevant criterions during the selection process.
- If you are applying for a staff mobility, a work plan is compulsory.
The third and last call for applications will be open:
from 30th October, 2015 at 00:00 GMT+1
22nd of March, 2016, 23:59 GMT+1.